Blue Jeans Video provides a global meeting experience that allows users to connect anywhere, anytime and any place, regardless of the device or platform they are using.
When combined with Reservationless-Plus audio conferencing, global reach and support, companies can add the power of video to their audio meetings with the same simplicity as they conduct audio-only conference calls. Yes, it’s that easy.
Blue Jeans Video easily extends the reach of video conferencing beyond specialized rooms to everyone who can’t be in them. Connect with colleagues and clients without worrying about where they are or what device they will be using. Meeting attendees can collaborate from their desks, on the road or from home using virtually any video-enabled device or a standard phone line. The Blue Jeans service makes it easy to bring video collaboration to your audio conference.
Multi-Vendor, Multi-Device Interoperability
All parties can easily connect to the same Blue Jeans Video meeting using their platform of choice. Whether you use Cisco, Polycom, Life-Size, Skype for Business, Google Video Chat or something else, you can easily collaborate with co-workers, customers, and partners. You can even connect to your browser or mobile device.
Blue Jeans Video supports up to 25 endpoints per meeting, making it perfect for everything from online courses and global team meetings to sales calls and HR interviews. Companies from all industries are using the flexibility of Blue Jeans to make their businesses more agile and productive.
Scalable Cloud Service
Since Blue Jeans runs completely in the cloud, there is no hardware or software to buy, install and manage. Without the need for a hardware MCU, you can increase capacity by simply adding licenses or virtual ports when you need them.
Mobile and Browser Integration
Work is an activity, not a place. Blue Jeans Video lets you join video meetings from your mobile phone or tablet using either the Blue Jeans iOS or Android app. You can also join through your browser, which means you only need your computer and webcam to join.
Rich, HD Content Sharing
Share your latest marketing slides or budget-tracking sheet in high definition — up to 1080p. Dual-stream support ensures the quality of both the video feed and shared content is of the highest standard.
Show a product demo to a customer or review the latest version of a trailer with a global team during Blue Jeans meetings. It’s perfectly synchronized so that all participants can see it at the same time, from any platform, including room systems.
Sharing video in a meeting avoids common problems associated with sharing large video files. Your viewers do not need to download a large file or find a compatible video player. It won’t matter if it’s a QuickTime movie file or a Flash SWF file, simply play the video on your end and all attendees will see it from within Blue Jeans.
Blue Jeans delivers secure, enterprise-grade cloud deployment. With Firewall / NAT traversal and encrypted meetings – even in a multi-vendor environment – you can meet with privacy and confidence.
Add-ins and Integrations
Blue Jeans offers several integrations including an add-in for Skype for Business and a Slack integration, allowing you to get even more out of Blue Jeans and your existing communications and collaboration systems.
IT staff can utilize a centralized admin console to add and manage users, as well as set access permissions and passwords. Blue Jeans also supports single sign-on (SSO) and integrates seamlessly into your Outlook or Google Calendar for easy scheduling.
When you sign up for Blue Jeans Video, you are automatically enrolled in our standard service plan, which includes online, phone and email support. You can also upgrade to our premium plan to get 24 x 7 support, technical consultations and training.
- Single federation to the video as a service cloud provides instant access to millions of video users, in-room and telepresence systems, web browsers, Jabber and Google Video Chat
- Increased productivity and workflow
- Extend reach of the Skype for Business user to include conference room video equipment
- Investment in future interoperability and scalability
- Share high-resolution content from Skype for Business to Room Systems, Jabber and web browsers
- Scalable and secure, enterprise-grade cloud architecture
- Blue Jeans supports up to 25 video or audio endpoints in a standard meeting – or upgrade to the large meetings and support up to 100 endpoints
- Microsoft Outlook Integration – schedule Blue Jeans meetings without ever having to leave Outlook
- Support for a wide range of video endpoints, including desktop and mobile
- Helps increase utilization of existing video systems
- Intelligent transcoding supports endpoints with proven video quality
- Real-time HD content sharing, including videos
- Easy web-based management capabilities – mute participants, change layouts, drop attendees, lock your meeting, add participants and share your presentation
- Easy administration settings – add, manage or remove accounts, set security levels, monitor usage, specify desired supported endpoint types
- Blue Jeans Command Center – comprehensive service intelligence dashboard that delivers real-time and historical meeting activity as well as quality metrics
- Recording capabilities – record your Blue Jeans meetings, store, and access recordings online for playback
- Reporting capabilities – export meeting details to track usage, identify power users and monitor activity
- 24 x 7 global customer care support and operator assistance
Is it Time to Make the Switch to Blue Jeans?
Aitelephone Select’s partnerships with video conferencing providers such as Blue Jeans Video enables us to offer some of the finest video conferencing services available at the lowest prices guaranteed — at no added cost to you. We can help you determine if Blue Jeans is the right choice for your business conferencing needs and guide you throughout the implementation.