Low Price Guarantee Is Exclusively Offered By Aitelephone Select
As a global provider of Unified Business Communications Services, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of Audio Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Cloud Based Phone Systems, Video Conferencing, Webcasting, and Data Network Services. We provide the widest variety of global solutions, through our proprietary products, as well as strategic partnerships with all the top providers in the communications space. This gives our customers multiple supplier options. One thing that makes us unique is that we are the only communications company that provides our customers the best brand name quality communications products and the best customer service in the industry at the lowest rates, guaranteed! Call Aitelephone Select today and speak with one of our knowledgeable communications service representatives for a no-obligation consultation on all your communication needs.
Business Communications Simplified and Unified
Business communications systems have become more complex in recent years, both in terms of the actual hardware and services available as well as in managing multiple service providers. We help businesses simplify and unify their business communications.
The term unified communications refer to an integrated phone system that unifies various communications methods such as:
• Telephone/Business/Cloud Based IP Phone Systems/PBX
• Integrated voice response systems
• Instant messaging
• Social media
• Web applications
• Customer relationship management systems
• And more…
Get Better Rates
Aitelephone Select helps businesses from the private sector, public sector, and finance, legal, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, training, and high tech industries with all of their business communications needs. We have solutions for small, medium, and enterprise organizations along with the expertise to help each client make the smartest, well-informed decisions. We can get you better rates than if you go directly to our partners, and our service doesn’t add a dime to your costs.
What Sets Us Apart?
Top Quality Business Communications Services
Low Price Guarantee
No Service Contracts
No Setup or Activation Fees
No Monthly Minimum Charges
Unparalleled Customer Support
Industry Leading Business Communications
All of your business communications needs are covered from both a technology and business case perspective. Offering a comprehensive suite of conference calling, unified communications and audio, video, and web conferencing services, we help our customers connect with others around the world including international conference call services while keeping a watchful eye on the bottom line.
From Skype for Business and Microsoft 365 to managed cloud services, webcasting, international conference calls, and beyond, Aitelephone Select offers state-of-the-art business communications solutions needed to excel in today’s ever-connected world.
Our strategic partnerships with IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, Ring Central, Vonage, Adobe, Vidyo, and other providers coupled with our own exclusive products allows us to offer the broadest selection and the best prices.
Whether you’re in the legal, healthcare, pharmaceutical, finance, public sector, or tech industries, schedule a free consultation with us today to discover the benefits of switching.
Unified communications combine diverse communications tools, bringing everything the modern business professional needs to collaborate and communicate effectively with one unified environment.
Unification has several advantages over a patchwork of services. Not only are all of your communications tools within easy reach, there’s just one system to contend with; one system to learn; one system to manage and configure. Having a unified communications system is much easier for everyone involved including your technical staff and end-users alike.
While moving to a unified communications system can save money, simplify bill paying, improve communications, improve the customer experience, reduce your maintenance costs, boost productivity, and help your entire team to operate more efficiently, Aitelephone Select understands that finding the perfect unified solution for your needs can be an undertaking. That’s why we have partnerships with leading providers in the industry. Plus, we are able to get you the best rates guaranteed.
Whether you’re interested in a cloud-based phone service, managed cloud services, network data services, integrated Microsoft Office solutions, or simply need a reliable consultant who can help you better understand the options available, we’re here to help.
Comprehensive Conferencing Solutions
We’ve been in the conferencing business for decades and witnessed its evolution and are excited about its resurgence and all of the latest technologies that bring voice and video conferencing to life.
• Audio conferencing — Audio conferencing continues to be one of the most valuable tools in your business communications toolbox. The days of huddling over a speakerphone and muddy connections are long gone. Modern audio conferencing tools support high volumes of attendees from around the globe, all with crystal clear audio quality. With a robust set of features for moderators as well as operator assistance and event conferencing services, hosting an audio conference of any size is easier and more affordable than ever. We can help you select an audio conferencing plan that best meets your business’s needs with the lowest rates offered.
• Video conferencing — Video conferencing has matured, with desktop video becoming an increasingly popular business communications tool. Aitelephone Conferencing has partnerships with the leading video conferencing providers including Adobe Connect, Blue Jeans, Easy Meeting, and VIDYO. Whether you want a desktop system using your existing computers and webcams or need to equip your conference room with video conferencing hardware, a free consultation can help you narrow down your options, acquire the best solution for your specific needs, and save money at the same time thanks to our low price guarantee.
• Web conferencing — Web conferencing has also come of age, making it a convenient option for sales purposes, employee collaboration, and meetings. Webcasts, webinars, and web meetings offer a variety of features such as file sharing, audio and video, and whiteboards. Our partnerships with providers such as Adobe Connect, Cisco WebEx, Citrix GoToMeeting, IMeet, Unified Meeting, and Anywhere enable us to match you with the best web conferencing solution — at the best price available — for your specific needs.